Head of Learning - Remote based
Woodrow Mercer Learning are currently recruiting on behalf of a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer who are specialists within the learning and development space for a Head of Learning!
This is a brand-new position and an exciting time to join a fast-growing organisation who are a vibrant and dynamic learning agency. As the Head of Learning you will be responsible for overseeing the design, development, delivery and management of all learning solutions, scoping client requirements as well as having an input into the creation and design of these solutions.
Key responsibilities, include:
- Working with the CSO to build solutions to support diversification into new sectors.
- Ensuring that all learning assets have been developed to a defined solution scope set in place by clients.
- Overseeing and having an input into the creation of solutions for clients.
- Working closely alongside additional Heads of Departments.
- Line managing a team of learning specialists.
- Adhoc travel will be required to the Head Office in Wiltshire.
If this is something you are interested in discussing further, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Victoria Martin on 0121 265 4445 or at