Head of HR & Talent Acquisition
Woodrow Mercer Associates seeks a Head of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to join a global business based in London. Our client is a growing group of communications agencies with offices located throughout the UK, North America and Malaysia.
This is an exciting time to join the business who have recently acquired two new brands in to the group and have further acquisition plans for 2020 and beyond. The business is also planning to launch a new HR system for 2020 affording the successful candidate the opportunity to have a real impact on the business from a Human Resources perspective.
Reporting to the HR Director and with line manager responsibility over a small team including a HR Manager, Talent Manager and supporting staff the HR function is responsible for just over 200 members of staff across several sites which will continue to grow in the future. These employees consist digital and medical professionals.
The role is London based with an element of flexible working on offer. Salary ranges between £75,000 - £85,000 per annum with some flex at the upper end dependent on the individuals experience with excellent benefits.
- Must have line manager experience.
- Ambitious career motivated individual.
- HR Generalist background including experience dealing with complex ER issues.
- Ability to deputise and support HRD - experience engaging with key stakeholders.
- Previous experience of recruitment strategy development and execution.
- HR systems implementation experience.
- CIPD qualified
- BSC / BA educated
Please apply to find out more.