Woodrow Mercer are currently working with a large listed business in Derbyshire to recruit a divisional Head of Finance to join their team.
We are looking for a qualified accountant, ideally trained at one of the top accountancy firms in the UK, to head up the technical accounting team and the successful applicant must have transfer pricing experience.
This is a full time, permanent role.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Manage the finance function and be the lead finance professional in the division.
- Good operational stakeholder engagement up to director level and board.
- Partner across a UK multi-site remit, adding insight and driving improvements across top and bottom line revenue streams.
- Lead, develop and mentor a mid-size team within a fast paced retail environment.
- Ownership of monthly management accountant, forecasting and annual financial reports.
- Ensure UK GAAP and FRS102 are adhered to and that relevant accounting policies are in place and complied with.
The successful candidate will have/be:
A Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), ideally having qualified from a top 10 accountancy firm.
Transfer pricing experience essential.
Working experience of IFRS , UK GAAP etc.
Knowledge of Tax & Treasury.
Strong IT skills including usage of a major ERP platform such as SAP.
Strong communication skills effective both horizontally and vertically.
The business can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Flexible benefits scheme such as childcare vouchers, cycle to work, discounts at retailers, etc.
If you're interested, or know someone who would be, please apply or email me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectations.
You may also be interested in this vacancy if you are looking at Financial Controller, Financial Reporting Manager, Finance Business Partner or Finance Director roles.