Woodrow Mercer Finance is currently looking for a Group Reporting Manager for a business in Nottingham. This US Owned organisation is looking for a strong technical finance leader to join their UK HQ in a business critical role.
The successful candidate will take control of all financial reporting for the UK and European legal entities and should be a technically astute accountant with up to date knowledge of IFRS and SoX. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead the year-end process in compliance with statutory regulations
- Key person responsible for relationships with insurers, auditors and banks
- Dual reporting lines to the UK FD and Group FC in the US.
- Responsible for the financial accounting, tax and treasury functions across multiple legal entities.
- Management of a team of 4 Financial / Reporting Accountants
The ideal candidate for the role will be an ACA Qualified Accountant with experience in a Big 4 Accountancy Practice. It is essential you would have had exposure to UK and US owned organisations and experience leading a team. Some travel will be required in the role, however, the organisation is prepared to offer a very competitive salary and flexible working options.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.