Group HR Advisor (fixed term contract - 9 months)
Woodrow Mercer Associates seek a Group HR Advisor for a leading international law firm. Based in Glasgow or Edinburgh this opportunity is a 9-month fixed term contract with potential for the role to evolve due to the fast changing and dynamic nature of our clients HR department.
Our client desires a well-rounded HR professional with at least 2 years' experience working at either Senior Advisor or Business Partner level with strong stakeholder engagement experience, preferably from either a professional services or law firm background.
You will be joining a well-established team and working in tandem with another Advisor. With the added support of a dedicated assistant within the business' shared services team. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Group HR Manager and supporting 2 teams within Risk Advisory Services.
- Talent Management
- Performance Management and Appraisals
- Employee Relations
- HR Metric Analysis
- At least 2 years' experience as a Senior Advisor / Business Partner
- Able to travel as and when required (approx. 1 day per month)
- Professional services or law firm background
- Commutable to Glasgow or Edinburgh
- CIPD and Degree desirable but not essential
REMUNERATION / BENEFITS:
- £35,000 per annum
- Up to 35 hours per week
- 'Dressing for your day' dress code
- Flexible working hours and potential for home working after completion of training / induction period
- Company laptop for remote working
- 25 days annual leave with potential to buy extra days
- Life assurance
- Private medical
Please apply to find out more.