Group HR Advisor (fixed term contract - 12 months)
Woodrow Mercer Associates seek a Group HR Advisor for a leading international law firm. Based in Birmingham, Manchester or Leeds this opportunity is a 12-month fixed term contract with potential for the role to evolve due to the fast changing and dynamic nature of our clients HR department.
Working closely with the Group HR Manager, you will provide support on all aspects of operational HR to specific teams or levels of staff within the Group. Establish and maintain influential relationships with relevant stakeholders and be the primary point of contact for all Legal PA, Paralegal, Solicitor and Associate issues within the Group or designated team. The role holder will provide HR support for Group wide projects in agreement with the Group HR Manager ensuring delivery of a pro-active HR service to the designated practice Group.
- Talent Management
- Performance Management and Appraisals
- Employee Relations
- HR Metric Analysis
- Significant HR Generalist experience at Advisor level, preferably in a law firm or professional services environment
- Able to travel as and when required (approx. 1 day per month)
- CIPD and Degree desirable but not essential
- Good working knowledge of employment legislation and best practice
- Experience advising Managers on policies and procedures
- Experience dealing with all levels of staff in a persuasive and credible manner
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Join a global, innovative and forward-thinking firm
- Up to £38,000 per annum and benefits package including private healthcare and contributory
- Up to 35 hours per week
- 'Dressing for your day' dress code and flexible working hours
- Company laptop for agile working i.e. occasionally from home or another location
- 25 days annual leave with potential to buy extra days
- Access to training and development to refresh or enhance professionals' skillets
Please apply to find out more.