Are you looking for a responsible employer? One that doesn't just pay lip-service to supporting the bigger issues.
This young, dynamic SME business creates truly innovative and sustainable solutions.
Not only passionate about caring for the environment, but they truly care about their people. You will be joining a highly motivated and successful team with a strong people culture. This is because their ethos is to give employees the freedom to make their own decisions and take full accountability for their work.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, you will be leading a small finance team based in Leeds city centre. With ownership of the entire finance function, this role uniquely offers complexity, variety and commercial exposure.
If you can imagine yourself here, please make sure you meet the below criteria before applying:
- Team Management experience
- Strong technical accountancy skills (management, statutory and consolidation)
- Analytical with a strong commercial acumen
- Experience of financial modelling using Excel
- Ability to summarise complex numerical data to senior management and non-finance stakeholders
Please contact me on or 07710 239 215 for more information