Are you a lover of numbers and spreadsheets?
How about an opportunity to help you get your foot in the door, working as a Graduate Trainee FP&A Analyst?
As the Trainee FP&A Analyst you will be working towards being a key member of the FP&A team, this role will be responsible for business financial reporting and maintaining forecasts/budgets.
This opportunity is based in West York.
Add a little gold dust to your CV with these duties:
- Preparation of the monthly board report, bank reports, and business area director reports.
- Prepare regular submissions and ad-hoc reports for our private equity shareholder.
- Maintenance of pre-acquisition financial performance data in Cognos for newly acquired practices.
- Work with the acquisition team to update the full year forecast and the short-term liquidity forecast for the latest view on timings of acquisitions.
- Run the annual and in-year budget process, compiling and reviewing submissions from practices.
- Support the development and ongoing maintenance of the rolling cash flow forecast.
- Use Cognos to perform ad-hoc analysis on business performance. This will include producing high quality output that can be used in board reports and senior management meetings.
Is this you?
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business to influence outcomes.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential. This should include the ability to build and maintain reports for a multi-site operation that are flexible, reliable, and quick to operate.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills, including high quality simple reporting in PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to produce accurate work at pace.
- A team player, who recognises how their work contributes to the overall success of the business.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then apply now or contact me on 0113 457 9994 for an informal chat!