This is a brand new Graduate Trainee Accountant role working for a very fast growing Castleford based business. The successful candidate will join a successful and market leading business, in a role where they will be working directly for the Management Accountant and given full support for their ACCA/CIMA studies.
This role would be ideally suited to an Accountancy and Finance graduate, who is looking to start their career in finance and also start their professional qualification studies (ACCA/CIMA).
The company have offices based in Castleford, so have free on site parking.
The role will report directly to the Financial Controller and be responsible for the following key duties:
- To assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- To provide analysis and daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- T provide data to assist in key business decision making
- To assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare all sales invoices
The successful candidate will:
- Be and A&F Graduate and either currently or be looking to study ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have good knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
- Have previous experience of accounts administration - Desirable, not essential
- Have previous experience in assisting with management accounts - Desirable, not essential
The company can offer:
- Training and development in management accounts
- Full study support for ACCA/CIMA
- Free on site parking