Woodrow Mercer is working with a Birmingham based Software Consultancy that requires a Graduate MS Dynamics 365 CRM Support Consultant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business, working with a talented team that provides CRM solutions to a growing portfolio of customers. The business is entering an exciting period of growth within the UK offering the role-holder the opportunity to fast-track their career.
The main aspects of the role involve working directly with customers, colleagues and various other stakeholders to investigate, test and develop solutions to resolve client issues. Strong communication skills and a degree in Information Technology or Computer Science are key requirements of this role.
Starting in a support position you will have the opportunity to move into IT consultancy or IT pre-sales, specialising in Microsoft 365 CRM - one of the worlds leading customer relationship management systems.
- Essential - Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science - sandwich degree with a six-month to one-year industry placement would be advantageous
- Desirable - Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience (or similar CRM software platform) is advantageous
Other skills required:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to pick up new concepts and systems
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Support experience is advantageous
If you think that you are a good match for this role please contact Sam O'Leary at Woodrow Mercer.