Global Digital Manager
About the role:
You will be hands on in developing the roadmap to deliver an excellent customer experience using Sitecore. Managing stakeholder expectations and requests, maintaining and developing global relationships with internal and external partners to help global digital and web operation projects run accurately.
- Developing and implementing web operations and processes to all global teams.
- Leading global web operational strategies.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all things related to digital and web content management.
- Gaining knowledge on Sitecore and keeping up to date with market trends to have an in-depth knowledge of the system.
- Developing and project managing the delivery of the Sitecore roadmap for the business.
- Liaising with third party agencies to ensure quality is delivered on technical projects.
- Reporting on web operational KPI's.
- Having a deep analysis and insight in to online customer behaviour.
- Developing and owning analytic tools.
- Communicating the digital operational roadmap to all teams globally.
- Educating the business on the CMS system.
- Managing a small digital team
About the company:
- Global business with offices all over the world. Rated in the Sunday times top 100 companies to work for and an award-winning benefits package.
- 3+ years' experience of working with Sitecore in depth.
- Experience of managing internal and external relationships.
- Experience of delivering CMS or web operational projects at a global level.
- Strong experience of developing and implementing marketing strategies within a commercial business.
- Good technical understanding of basic web technologies such as HTML.