Job Tile: Gas Service Engineer
- Van + fuel card
- Pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave
- Bank holidays
- Overtime + Bonuses
We are looking for experienced Gas Service Engineers who can work as part of our team.
It is essential you have Gas Safe Registration (ACS, CCN1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT or CEN1 or CPA1) along with previous experience in the service and repair of gas appliances and controls. You should also be able to work well within teams and be comfortable taking sole ownership of the jobs allocated to you.
- Delivering high-quality services to our residential customers while minimising disruption where possible
- Compliance with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
- Maintaining personal productivity in line with the business requirements
- Being an ambassador of our brand as well as identifying business opportunities where possible
- Ensuring all company property is safeguarded, maintained and returned
- Assisting with out of hours calls on a rotation basis
- Logging/reporting of emergency repairs and parts required
Woodrow Mercer Engineering are specialist within the industry, if you're interested in developing a career with a fast-growing organisation then apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively call Lauren Davies on 0121 265 4445 for a confidential chat.