Job title: White goods engineer - with valid gas qualifications
Location: Manchester/ Wigan/ Huddersfield
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
We are currently recruiting for White Goods / Domestic Appliance Engineers within the Manchester and surrounding area for a well-established distributor who work on high end specialist cooking equipment within the industry.
The role: You will be responsible for attending calls in customers’ homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on manufacturer appliances, aiming for a high first-time fix rate.
Basic salary £28,000 - £30,000
- Performance Bonus
- Overnight Allowance
- Pension scheme
- 23 paid days holiday + bank holidays
- Mercedes Vito Van
- Full Tool Kit
- Mobile Phone
- Based from home
- Life insurance
This organisation will require previous or existing experience within the Domestic Appliance industry, repairing white goods appliances, and gas cooking equipment.
Please note you MUST hold valid gas qualifications to be considered for this vacancy.
- Service and repair of range cooking equioment
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience is necessary
- Full UK driving license
Woodrow Mercer Engineering are specialist within the industry, if you're interested in developing a career with a fast growth organisation within the kitchen appliance industry, then apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively call Chantal Shorter for a confidential chat 0121265445.