Job Tile: Installation Engineer (Domestic Gas Cookers)
Salary: £29,500k p/a
Benefits: Bonus, Phone, Laptop, Van and Fuel Card, Pension scheme and Career progression.
We are currently recruiting for a Cooker Installation Engineer in Carlisle for a leading retailer within the domestic appliance industry.
This role may suit someone who has recently obtained their gas qualifications or have limited experience repairing/servicing gas.
The role: You will be responsible for attending calls in customer's homes and installing domestic gas cooking equipment.
This organisation will require previous or existing experience within the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Full UK driving license
- ACS Qualifications (or equivalent)
- CCN1 - Essential Gas Safety Domestic
- CKR1 - Gas Cookers and Ranges
- Documented portfolio of Experience in installing Gas Cookers and Ranges, including Built In products
- Proof of prior / current Gas Safe Registration
Woodrow Mercer Engineering are specialist within the industry, if you're interested in developing a career with a fast growth organisation within the kitchen appliance industry, then apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively call Leanne Duffy on 0121 265 4445 for a confidential chat.