Funded Nursing Care Assessor (Band 5)
Outside IR35 - Pay TBC
The healthcare team at Woodrow Mercer have had a brand-new opportunity come across our desk for a Band 5 FNC Assessor around the Brighton area to engage a minimum 3-month contract that is Outside the IR35.
The role will involve determining eligibility for NHS-funded Nursing Care and maintaining responsibility for timely reviews; you will be expected to carry out 25 reviews per week and involves being at work for 5 days a week however offers some flexibility.
Necessary traits of the successful candidate:
- Registered Nurse
- Previous experience carrying out FNC Reviews
- Extensive knowledge of the national framework for CHC
- Ability to travel distance to assessments
- Able to carry out the 25-review quota
- Direct experience in CHC
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £100)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on 0121 265 4445 or alternatively send your CV to Jgreen@woodrowmercer . com
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.