Are you looking for new software challenges? Is developing next-generation applications something you could see yourself doing? Does working on projects for some of the largest brands in the UK interest you?
- Trained in using C# with over 2 years' experience?
- Trained and experience in using TDD and Agile?
If so this might be the one for you. . .
I am looking for someone to come into a rapidly growing team and work alongside the Full Stack Engineers. You will be based in Manchester, near Piccadilly Station, but flexibility and remote work is available for those who may struggle with the commute, or prefer that home working lifestyle.
- The salary on offer is £50,000- £60,000 dependent on your skill set and experience. Benefits include your own personal training budget, a bonus scheme and private healthcare.
What will you get up to?
- Deliver Back and Frontend technical solutions
- Develop next-generation web applications and products
- Work with technologies such as C#, MVC & dotnet Core, CI/CD, DevOps & Automation, React, NodeJS
- Participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
- Client facing, offering advice and scoping out projects
- Develop and implement new products
- Evaluate new design proposals, and investigate and recommend solutions and process improvements that deliver greater efficiency or performance benefits
If this is something of interest to you then please apply below or alternatively, give Lauren Edwards a call on 01212654445.