I'm currently recruiting on behalf of one of the biggest e-learning agencies who provide blended learning, learning portals, learning games and consultancy. They work with an exciting range of global clients across every industry sector including world renowned clients. They are a friendly, fun and seriously committed organisation who look to grow individuals and support their growth.
What will the Full-Stack Developer look like?
- Experience of working in a scrum environment
- Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Experience of working with a number of LMS
- A passion for making a difference in the e-learning environment
What will the Full-Stack developer be doing on a daily basis?
- Responsible for full-stack software development using the technologies mentioned above
- Review other developers code and identify any corrections
- Provide accurate estimates for development work
- Help team members to plug any skills gaps
- Create technical documentation
If the majority of the above applies to you then there is a strong chance you are going to be really interested in the role on offer here! So why not apply and I can give you a call to discuss further. Don't have an up to date CV? Ping me an email on or call Libby Evans on 01212654445 and let's have a chat anyway!