Are you immediately available and looking to work in a fast paced environment? Well how about considering the below:
You will be working for one of the UK's leading privately owned IT and business consultancy firms as a Part-time Purchase Ledger Assistant on a Fixed Term Contract basis. This will be a 6 Month FTC, working 21 hours per week. Based in Leeds City Centre.
Reporting to the Senior Purchase Ledger Assistant, here's what a typical day will look like:
- Registering, recording and matching supplier invoices to purchase orders
- Maintaining and building relationships with suppliers
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Ensure internal and external queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Posting invoices with multiple currencies
- Support the preparation of supplier payment runs
- Process and allocate payments to supplier accounts
Is this you:
- At least 3 years working in a busy Accounts Payable environment
- Finance background/knowledge
- Microsoft Office - Excellent Excel skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then apply now or if you don't have an up to date CV contact me for an informal chat.