Are you an experienced AP/AR Assistant?
If you're immediately available then this could be the role for you!
My client based in Central Sheffield are now looking for an Interim Accounts Assistant to join their finance team for a 12 month contract. Salary wise offering £20,000 - £25,000, with no extra costs for parking.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Maintaining the purchase ledger to a high standard.
- Posting supplier invoices and dealing with any queries in a timely manner.
- Reconciling suppliers' statements.
- Processing Direct debits.
- Answering the telephone.
- General admin duties such as filing and dealing with the post.
- Ad hoc duties
Is this you?
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office Skills at advanced Level Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good customer service skills; polite when dealing with internal and external stakeholders such as customers and operational staff.
- Flexible and adaptable in their approach to work, with a professional and reliable approach
- 33 days annual leave
- Central location with Free onsite parking
- Matched Pension scheme up to 4% and Life Assurance
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- On site Occupational Health Team; Health Screening, well-being focus topics
- Discount Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme & Benevolent Fund
- You at Work - Access to Online Discounts
- Comprehensive Learning & Development Opportunities
Please contact me on or give me a call on 07990 150344 if you're interested in hearing more.