The Role - Front-End Developer
Hot off the press, I've got a phenomenal Front-End Developer vacancy with a top client based in London City Centre, walking distance from Oxford Street
What does the company do?
They are one of the newest players willing to make hosting websites easier and more available to everyone.
Born out of frustration at the lack of suitable control panels on the market, their product is a control panel built by industry veterans to meet the needs of hosting companies and their customers.
In a rapid growing company they have a huge need for a new Mid-level/ Senior Front End Developer to come on board and assist with the growth of their business at what is a very critical time.
Why should I be interested in this Front-End Developer role?
- Work with the latest technologies - Angular specifically but better still, you will play a big part in defining what direction the tech stack goes in the future
- Exciting growth plans on the horizon with an intention to double the size of the team over the next 12-18 months - get in now and be part of the journey
- Exposure to a huge variety of clients across industries such as E-Commerce, Banking and everything in-between - I guarantee you will know many of these by name
- Work in a liberating environment with Designers and Engineers taking the lead on projects - get the work done, but do it how, where and when you like!
- Desirable office space walking distance from Oxford Street
- The company have invested in their own side projects and seen these experience a meteoric rise - the sky is the limit here with regards to innovation
Benefits for a Front-End Developer include:
- Salary up to £65k depending on experience
- City Centre office space
- Extremely flexible working arrangements, including occasional working from home
What do I need to secure this Front-End Developer job?
- Client facing skills will be advantageous
For more information about this Front-End Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn't for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.