Front End Designer
Key responsibilities of Front End Designer will include:
- Designing, editing, exporting and styling of graphical assets
- Keeping your code clean and well organised
- Comfortable with Git
The skillset required of the Front End Designer:
- Hands-on experience as a Front End designer
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Comfortable with Visual Studio Code
My client is seeking a Front End Designer to join their development team and make a significant contribution to the future of their web-based projects and platforms. This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-level designer to join a rapidly growing company.
As a Front End Designer, your main responsibility will be the production and modification of web-based e-learning modules and apps. You will be working as part of the design team to turn static designs into working browser-based pages, you'll also work closely with back-end developers to implement their server-side code.
If you feel that you match the above requirement please apply below or alternatively call Libby Evans on 01212654445.