Are you a graduate or looking for an entry level finance role?
How about an opportunity to help you get your foot in the door, training as a Purchase Ledger Assistant.
My client, a leading international company are now looking for a French Speaking Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their growing team in Bradford. Salary wise they are offering £17,000 - £20,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Scan and archive invoices or drag & drop from emails
- Pre-registration in VIM
- 1st & 2nd line issue handling
- Match invoices to PO and validate
- Review invoices, modify and cancel invoices when appropriate
- Identify unusual or overdue items and select the correct procedure to verify or adjust discrepancy or errors
- Validate invoices and complete with relevant accounting information
- Manage exceptions and solve issues
- FA invoice receiving and processing
- Monitor travel & expense processing in SAP
- Perform periodic audit of expense reports
- Correct disputable items from periodic audit
- Respond to specific questions from employees and clarify situations when necessary
- Resolve potential discrepancies if approval problem
Is this you?
- Fluent in French
- Desired knowledge of SAP
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.