I am looking for a talent individual who is fluent in French to join my client based in prime location Birmingham, as an application support analyst, working in a primarily 1st line position extending to a 2nd line role over time. This role will include aspects of Incident Management, Application Support, Release Management and Customer Service Support for complex software products which can be deployed onsite or into a cloud service running in Microsoft AZURE.
The role will require you to be fluent in French and have excellent customer oriented written & verbal communications skills. You must be driven to ensure that each installed application delivers the functionality the customer requires and meets the contractual SLA’s.
Key skills required:
- Fluent French speaking. The first stage interview will be done in French
- Practical experience of supporting / troubleshooting complex web application / web server-based software products
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server platform which includes some Query writing & admin tools within the management studio
- Experience of IIS including good understanding of windows servers
- Understanding the basics of networking / infrastructure;
- Experience with Windows 10 / Windows server 2012 and above
- Experience with MS Office applications, in particular Excel
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and deliver multiple tasks whilst under pressure
- Demonstrate a passion for technology and the ability to pick up knowledge quickly with a natural curiosity and desire to solve problems
- A Computing or other IT-related degree or equivalent certifications
- Microsoft Azure exposure would be advantageous or other cloud-based platforms.
- Understanding Software as a Service & Platforms as a Service
- Skills / qualifications in Microsoft development stack VS, TFS & SQL reporting tools)
This role is urgent so please apply ASAP should you be interested.