Are you underpaid and undervalued?
Do you feel like you're just a number?
It's rare to have an opportunity to work with a £400 million turnover company where you are more than just that.
With your own portfolio of clients, you have full control and autonomy to work with them the way you want.
Superb opportunity within a PE backed business who are offering development and progression, a generous salary along with ACCA or CIMA study support!
You will be a key member of the FP&A team and will be responsible for business financial reporting and maintaining their forecasts/budgets.
Some of your duties will be as follows:
- Preparation of the monthly board report, bank reports, and business area director reports.
- Prepare regular submissions and ad-hoc reports for our private equity shareholder.
- Maintenance of pre-acquisition financial performance data in Cognos for newly acquired practices.
- Work with the acquisition team to update the full year forecast and the short-term liquidity forecast for the latest view on timings of acquisitions.
- Run the annual and in-year budget process, compiling and reviewing submissions from practices.
- Support the development and ongoing maintenance of the rolling cash flow forecast.
- Use Cognos to perform ad-hoc analysis on business performance. This will include producing high quality output that can be used in board reports and senior management meetings.
What we are looking for:
- A candidate that is CIMA or ACCA - PART QUALIFIED!
- A whiz on EXCEL!
- A candidate that has a couple of years' experience in an analytical role
- Someone who can work towards tight deadlines in a VERY fast-paced environment
If this sounds right up your street, apply NOW! Or if you would like further information, please give me a call on 0113 457 9990.