Are you passionate about sustainable living?
If so you could be working for a company who is driven by transforming environments using green technology to create a more sustainable future.
Your job as Financial Controller will involve working closely with the senior management team in order to ensure that all the financial controls are in place and maintained to a high level.
A typical day will look like:
- Managing the finance team on a day to day basis
- Reviewing the month end management accounts
- Preparing the Board packs and shareholder/stakeholder communication
- KPI analysis and commentary of performance against budget
- Statutory accounts and tax return preparation
- External audit liaison
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Profit and loss forecasting
- Management information and KPIs
- Analysis and advice to management team
- Cash flow forecasting, analysis and budgeting
- Maintenance of finance procedures manual
- Contribute to improving current processes and systems
Does this look like you:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent)
- At least one-year PQE
- Advanced Excel
- Strong communication skills essential
- Has initiative and can work with minimum supervision
- Quick to learn and adaptable. A "can do" mind-set
- A self-starter with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Pro-active, problem solving, and results orientated
Does this sound like you? If so, please send a copy of your cv or alternatively give me a call on 01482 459 323 to discuss further.