Is your main focus based around providing good customer service? A successful services-based company is currently on the lookout for a Financial Controller to join their team.
This role is full-time and would suit someone with a proven background in Finance, preferably within the services industry.
Being part of an expanding group, you will;
- Benefit from a competitive salary
- Take advantage of our advanced learning and development courses available to gain qualifications and further your career
- Benefit from taking an additional paid day off for your Birthday each year
Salary dependant on experience.
Purpose of the Position: To support management with financial analysis and to properly maintain the financial records of the business, providing an accurate and complete financial reporting function to the management team and central office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Support the General Managers and Finance Business Partner in the financial operations of the company, particularly in the areas of:
- Revenue enhancement
- Cost Control
- Procedures and Control Systems
- Administrative efficiency and effectiveness
- Forecasting costs on a weekly and monthly basis as required in communication with the respective General Managers
- Ensure the complete, accurate and timely management of the financial affairs
- Integrity of Night / Revenue Audit and the complete and accurate reporting of Revenue on a daily basis
- Integrity of cost control and timely monitoring of costs.
- Operation of key interfaces through regular reconciliation Accounts Receivable Deposit Ledger Guest Ledger Purchase Ledger
- Posting of all cash items including the regular review and clearance of unallocated items.
- Management of all key balance sheet areas Accruals and Pre-Payments Bank and cash Payroll Purchase ledger Sales Ledger & Guest Ledger
- Ensure complete accurate and timely compliance with group reporting deadlines (Actual, Forecasts and Budget) for weekly, monthly, half year and annual reporting
If this sounds like you, then please send a copy of your cv or if you don't have an up to date copy of your cv then give me a call on 0113 457 9990 and we can discuss from there.