Are you a Financial Controller and seeking a new challenge?
We are currently seeking a Financial Controller to join a residential and commercial construction business based in Leeds.
You will be an experienced Financial Controller who has strong commercial awareness and who is not afraid of a challenge. You will be responsible for all accounting and financial management requirements for the business. You will also be managing a small team of around 5 and will be providing the management team with meaningful and timely information on the status of various development projects performance.
You will be directly reporting to the Managing Director and some of the key duties are as follows:
- Prepare and interpret the financial statements and reports for the Group.
- Provide financial information to management as tools for maximizing profits and planning for the future growth of the brand. Reports produced should stimulate management action.
- Compile treasury/cashflow forecasts for the business.
- Ensure that there are proper procedures and controls for the management of payroll, pension, petty cash, expenses.
- Assist with the preparation of CIS returns, VAT returns, PAYE returns and Corporation tax returns.
- Preparation of year end files and assist auditors when attending site.
- Maintain complete accounting records for each construction project.
- Ensure all records and transaction within the business accounts are accurate and correct at all times.
If this is of interest please drop me an email or apply and we can discuss further.