Permanent Position: Financial Controller
£40,000 - £50,000 DoE
Are you a Financial Controller focused on getting things done?
You're results driven. You find solutions to problems. You have an eye for spotting improvements and making things happen...Is this you?
Confident in preparing, reporting & ownership of the monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts. Validation of Profit & Loss, ensuring Balance Sheet integrity, compliance reporting and policies will be duties you have experience of.
You will be comfortable with;
- Monthly preparation of management accounts.
- Responsibility for all reporting - local & corporate.
- Key Journal reviews & postings eg payroll, depreciation
- Providing Budgeting and Financial support to the site.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and review.
- Expense and payroll review and analysis
- Preparation of Statutory accounts
- Compile VAT returns to due deadlines
- Monthly cash flow forecasts
- 2 direct reports
- Providing necessary support to satisfy internal and external auditor requirements
- Ensuring compliance to all local and international policy and guidelines including UK GAAP, UK Statutory Accounts and IFRS.
- Completing timely and accurate submissions, prepare for and comply with audits from internal, external and government audits.
We are looking for a qualified accountant with at least 3-5 years experience in manufacturing.
ERP experience is essential. You will be organised enough to balance multiple workloads whilst meeting tight deadlines.
If this sounds like you, call me on 01134579997 for further details.