As a Financial Controller within this growing business, you will work closely with the CEO and management team to deliver high-level financial reporting and advice on financial risks. You will be passionate about the work you do and will have the ability to drive revenue and cutting costs without compromising quality and customer service.
You will be CIMA or ACCA qualified or part qualified with experience. Your past experience will include the use of Sage Financials and proven analytical and reporting skills through advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Lastly, you will be resilient and reliable.
Your key duties will include:
- Supporting senior teams to create growth strategies and plans
- Forging strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Competitor analysis
- Supporting the CEO and Senior Management Team on all matters relating to financial performance
- Leading the budgeting, forecasting and planning process
- Leading, motivating and mentoring the finance team whilst developing best practise in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Credit Control and Payroll.
- Control and review of all financial and accountancy matters including month end reports, management accounts, cash flow management, statutory accounts, corporate governance, presentation of management information including commentary, variance analysis and setting KPI's
- Supprting the business through change and growth periods, coordinating corporate finance, debt, taxation, equity and acquisitions, as appropriate
- Assisting with statutory accounts, national statistics returns, tax returns, etc.
- Implement and maintain robust financial systems
Apply now or for more information please give us a call on 01482 459 323.