Woodrow Mercer is currently working with a manufacturing business in Nottinghamshire to recruit a Financial Controller. Reporting directly into the board this position will have full responsibility for the financial performance of the organisation.
The successful candidate will manage a Qualified Accountant and a small team of transactional finance staff / part-qualified accountants and be responsible for the overall performance of the finance team.
- Prepare monthly management accounts including analysis, commentary and insight
- Presentation of financial reports to the senior leadership team
- Responsibility for purchase / sales ledger
- Oversight of the payroll of all members of staff
- Cash flow forecasting
- Key liaison with funders, banks and accountancy firms
- Statutory reporting alongside external advisors
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Management Experience
- Manufacturing or Retail Experience (both preferably)
- Experience in an organisation with international manufacturing operations
- Sage Experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
Senior Accountants, Finance Managers, Financial Controllers, Heads of Finance and Finance Directors who can demonstrate the above experience and want to join an organisation where they can add real value are encouraged to apply.