It's all about making a difference.
Imagine being able to go home after work knowing everything you have done and will be doing is having a positive impact on someone.
You might never meet them/get to know them but you still get that satisfying feeling that makes you smile.
ONLY seeking passionate individuals who seek a dynamic and rewarding career and are able to work in a demanding fast-paced and exciting environment.
What you will be responsible for:
- Involvement in implementation of Access Finance software.
- Support the introduction of departmental budgets/forecasts.
- Introduce robust period end procedures.
- Upgrade the Fixed Asset register to new software.
- Assist with Annual Report and Accounts.
- Finance Partner with PA International Offices covering 6 countries - potential overseas travel.
- Finance Partner with the PA Events team, providing specific assistance with profitability through budgets/forecasts
- Responsible for the PA Trading business accounts and developing Profit and Loss Statements.
- Support the online selling PA initiative.
- Complete VAT returns.
- Provide support to other members of the Finance Team.
- Work with the Head of Finance to progress the business 5 year strategic plan.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years financial management experience
- Qualified/Finalist ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of maintaining, developing and implementing financial management systems and processes.
To find out more please give me a call on 0113 457 9990