Permanent Financial Accountant
£40,000 - £50,000 DoE
Are you a Financial Accountant looking for progression?
I am looking for an ambitious qualified Accountant to join a innovative business on the outskirts of Bradford. This role offers progression to ease into the post of Financial Controller.
You must be confident in preparing, reporting & ownership of the monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts. Validation of Profit & Loss, ensuring Balance Sheet integrity, compliance reporting and policies will be duties you have experienece of.
You will be comfortable with;
- Monthly preparation of management accounts.
- Responsibility for all reporting - local & corporate.
- Key Journal reviews & postings eg payroll, depreciation
- Providing Budgeting and Financial support to the site.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and review.
- Expense and payroll review and analysis
- Preparation of Statutory accounts
- Compile VAT returns to due deadlines
- Monthly cash flow forecasts
- 2 direct reports
- Providing necessary support to satisfy internal and external auditor requirements
- Ensuring compliance to all local and international policy and guidelines including UK GAAP, UK Statutory Accounts and IFRS.
- Completing timely and accurate submissions, prepare for and comply with audits from internal, external and government audits.
If you are a qualified Accountant with at least 3-5 years experience in manufacturing this could an ideal move for you.
Not for the faint hearted, this business has gone through change. You will naturally be results driven and good at problem solving. You will thrive in challenging environments and have an eye for spotting improvements in processes and current procedures.
We are looking for someone who;
- Is highly organized
- Can balance multiple workloads, working in a flexible environment and capable of working under own initiative whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent skills in verbal, written, and presentation communications to all levels and types of management.
- Has ERP experience - this is essential
- Strong spreadsheet skills (MS Office applications) required. Working knowledge of Oracle preferred.
- Must be able to quickly and accurately manipulate large amounts of data.
If this sounds like you, call me to find out what other benefits, aside from progression will be available to you!
I am available to speak on 01134579997 or 07592150532