This business is a successful, established SME operating within the health care sector, based in Rotherham. The company operate all over the UK, and continue to expand their customer potfolio year on year.
After a recent restructure of their finance function at their Rotherham based Head Office, they are now looking to hire an experience Finance Manager to oversee the day to day running of the company finances.
The role will be an end to end accounts position, so would suit someone looking for a varied, all round and wide ranging finance role, where they will have ownership and autonomy.
Reporting directly to the MD, the role will be responsible for the following key duties:
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations for all companies within the group
- Cheque and Bacs payments
- Locum invoices and payments on time
- Loan repayments and journals recording
- Management accounts information (P&L, BS, Cash flow forecast, KPI, Budgeting, Forecasting, business and financial information)
- Fixed assets
- Prepare yearend audit file
- Prepare and arrange yearend stock valuation and calculation
- Preparing templates for new financial year
- Preparing budgeting and forecasting for the new financial years
- New works for all new upcoming acquisitions and recent
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT/CIMA/ACCA qualified, or be qualified by experience - Essential
- Have prvious experience of full management accounts preparation - Essential
- Have previous experience in a standalone finance role within an SME - Essential
The business can offer:
- On site parking
- Newly created role
- Company pension