This business is one of the fastest growing businesses in Harrogate. The company have only been established for 6 years, but in that time have grown significantly year on year, and have now become a market leading service provider.
The company are about to go through another large period of growth in 2019, and as a consequence, are now looking to recruit an experience Finance Manager into a brand new role, reporting directly to the Finance Director.
The role will head up a team of 4 in Finance, and take overall responsibility for managing one of their key clients. The Finance Manager will have responsibility to ensure the accuracy and delivery of all aspects of client reporting and client contract requirements, as well as helping to support the business through its imminent and future growth.
The position will require an approach to continuous improvement. The job holder will be expected to harness a working environment which encourages team work, energy and creativity.
Key duties of the role will include:
- To ensure the monthly management accounts are processed and submitted within the agreed reporting deadlines.
- To ensure the Balance sheet lead schedules are processed and submitted within the agreed reporting deadlines.
- To ensure client cash flow forecasts are prepared and submitted within the agreed reporting deadlines.
- To review Financial data for accuracy, correctness and Completeness.
- To ensure Standard operating procedures and controls are maintained.
- Management of client queries within the agreed communication protocols.
- To attend and lead any Client meetings from a Finance perspective and complete any actions arising.
- To lead in the mobilisation & demobilisation of properties within agreed deadlines.
- To ensure Statutory returns are completed by the required deadlines, e.g. Deposit Protection, VAT
- Review and sign off on client Property Budgets and present to the client.
- To ensure compliance with client contract requirements.
- To assist with the Client's Annual Statutory Audits.
- Support on ad-hoc tasks and reporting.
- To support the company in its growth.
- To develop, maximise potential, and set the team's personal objectives and ensure regular 1-2-1's.
- To support and maintain best practice in regards to GDPR
- To keep up to date with industry initiatives to enable best practice to be adopted at all times.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified, or Qualified by experience - Essential
- Have exceptional communication and client management skills - Essential
- Have a minimum of 2 years previous experience managing or supervising a team - Essential
- Have strong financial, analytical modelling and problem-solving skills - Essential
The business can offer:
- Fantastic career progression opportunity with a fast growing business
- Newly created role
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on site parking
- 5 mins walk from the train station