Are you bored in your current job and looking for something with a bit more variety?
Offering a promising salary with a business that is constantly growing they are now looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
An all round role with lots of variety you will be responsible for the cashflow, preparing the monthly management accounts and all of the transactional duties.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Sales Ledger - Generate sales invoices via Sage 50 & Decorus plug-in
- Sales Ledger - Generate sales invoices via Jobber app and QuickBooks or Xero
- Ensure debtors pay in a timely manner by carrying out credit control either by phone, email and statements
- Maintain customer files
- Purchase Ledger - Process purchases invoices and ensure these are paid in a timely manner
- Banking - Complete paying in book for cheques and post all banking transactions to Sage 50 for all bank accounts. Ensure all bank accounts are reconciled on a weekly basis
- Ensure all control accounts are reconciled each month
- Create and maintain accurate records of all transactions
- Petty cash - Issue, reconcile and post to Sage 50
- Payroll - Prepare and complete the weekly payroll
- Ensure all quarterly VAT returns are completed on time
- Handle commercially sensitive and valuable information
- Weekly/ Monthly Management Reports
- Also carry out monthly book-keeping for the directors private property portfolio
- Office Admin
You will need to have experience of working in a property management business and experience working on Sage.
If you would like to hear more please give me a call on 0113 457 9990.