Do you want to feel like you're making a real difference?
Why not work for a company who has a big part to play in renewable energy. This Company is the European Market leader in the provision of blade related maintenance.
Here's more about what you'll be doing:
Prepare monthly reporting package, including operating results, KPIs and financial position and variance explanations.
- Prepare monthly forecast update, primarily by working closely with department heads in forecasting their department's sales overheads and cash flow.
- Assist in preparing annual audited financial statements
- Ensure all external investor reporting requirements and deadlines are met
- Provide intermediate to advanced applications software expertise (Excel and Sage 50 accounting software).
- Manage and develop current systems, and introduce and implement new systems to incorporate group requirements for purchasing, costs, stock, IT
- Corporate accounting, including accounts preparation.
- Establishment of accounting and control frameworks within businesses as required
- Ensure compliance with local country requirements
- Responsible for maintaining accurate books and subsidiaries,
- Review bank reconciliations, loan schedules, management fees, etc.
- Prepare or review the government forms.
- Review intercompany billings to parent company, including the follow up of payment.
- Assist the Director of Finance in preparing the annual corporate budgets.
- Support staff outside Finance department to prepare and understand financial information
Don't have an up to date CV? Don't worry please give us a call and we'll take it from there. My email is or alternatively give me a call on 01482 459 323 to discuss further.