Woodrow Mercer are working with a manufacturing business in Lincoln to recruit a Finance Manager to join their team on a Fixed-Term Contract for 6 months.
We are looking for a fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) to manage a small accounts team and support the Financial Controller in ensuring all regulatory compliance. This will be a diverse and varied role requiring a self-motivated individual who is able to positively contribute to the overall growth of the company by providing and analysing key financial information to support strategic decisions. This is a full-time contract for 6 months.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts and board packs with commentary
- Analysing financial performance to contribute to medium and long-term business planning, forecasting, business improvement and decision making
- Review, analyse and update month end reports such as stock, materials and expenditure, post trial balance
- Point of contact for day to day departmental queries and issues
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Minimum 2 years experience in senior Finance role, ideally in manufacturing
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user highly beneficial
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative to meet deadlines
The business can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
If you're interested, or know someone who would be, please apply or email me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectations.
You may also be interested in this vacancy if you are looking at Financial Controller, Finance Business Partner or Head of Finance roles.