Are you an experienced Finance Manager ready for a new challenge?
If you are motivated, ambitious and ready for the next step in your career then this job may just be perfect for you!
You will need to be someone who would like to progress up to a Financial Controller in the near future, as there is a strong possibility you will be promoted in the next 18 months.
You will need to be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), have strong Excel, analytical/problem solving skills and enjoy managing a team!
Some of your responsbilities will be:
- Overseeing the production of the individual monthly management accounts by the finance team and producing consolidated group accounts and reports.
- Produce key reports for the board, external stakeholders and senior management including monthly and YTD variances to forecast and prior year.
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Supervise payroll, HMRC, VAT, statistical returns etc.
- Monitor the costs and output of all departments to ensure progress and value for money.
Please apply, give me a call or drop me an email to discuss further - 0113 457 9990 /