Woodrow Mercer have been exclusively appointed by a privately-owned manufacturing group based in the Coventry area. With sites in the UK and mainland Europe, it has a turnover approaching £200m.
The business is long established and profitable with a strong balance sheet and they now wish to appoint a new Finance Director to the board.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day financial management and control
- Management of relationships with banks, accountants, lawyers and other professional advisors
- Management and development of MI across the group
- Act as Company Secretary
- Operational responsibility for treasury, foreign exchange and letters of credit
- Work alongside the CEO in developing and delivering group strategy
- Fully qualified accountants (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with significant experience in manufacturing and / or trading businesses
- Previous exposure to import and currency will be essential
- An understanding of Lean processes and the ability to deliver process improvements across all areas of the business
You will be highly credible and able to operate with minimal direction. Your strategic and commercial talents will be balanced by your prudent approach.