Woodrow Mercer Finance is currently working with a global manufacturer in Derbyshire to source a new Finance Director. This role will be based at the UK HQ, with some travel required to their US Parent Organisation and other European offices.
A broad-ranging finance role, this position will have responsibility for all financial reporting for the UK and European business as well as acting as a commercial business partner to the operational leadership. Some of the key responsibilities of the position are:
- Lead the annual reporting process inline with all statutory requirements
- Head up the FP&A requirements for the business
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial forecasting
- High-level strategic analysis of financial models and forecasts
- Drive improvement of systems, processes and internal controls
- Business partner non-finance stakeholders
The organisation are looking for an experienced finance leader who has an extensive amount of PQE as well as experience in a "Number 1 Finance Position". Having worked in a large-scale global business will be advantageous, as will an understanding of the industry. Some of the other areas the business are looking for:
- Recognised accounting qualification
- Strong academic background
- Sarbanes - Oxley (SoX) experience
- Expert user of financial systems
If you can demonstrate these skills and experiences, please apply now for immediate consideration.