My client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to cover a maternity post and is paying up to £58k for the pleasure of doing so.
As a Finance Business Partner you will assist the Director of Finance by leading a first-class finance team within a rapidly evolving and increasingly competitive environment. You will be responsible for planning, budgeting and forecasting processes and ensuring the service delivers accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial plans and reports.
- Strategic decision making, risk and performance management
- Driving force behind business growth opportunities
- Building strong relationships between staff and key stakeholders
- Leadership and management of Finance Team Members
What the ideal candidate looks like
- Full accountancy qualification (CIPFA, CIMA, ICAEW or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- Appropriate professional membership
- Proven successful experience in budget management and commercial appraisals
- Substantial management experience, within a financial division