Are you studying your AAT?
If you're immediately available then this could be the role for you!
My client based in York are now looking for a Remote Working Finance Assistant for a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Download bank transactions daily for the bank accounts allocated.
- Process accurately a high volume of transactions daily for the bank accounts allocated.
- Ensure receipts and payments are coded and posted to the correct ledgers, nominal ledger codes, cost centres and departments where applicable.
- Post all sales receipts to the correct client within the practice management systems where appropriate.
- Undertake weekly and monthly bank reconciliations to timetable.
- Reconcile cash to practice management system.
- Post petty cash to the correct nominal ledger codes, cost centres and departments where applicable.
- Raise payments on the bank platform as required.
- Monitor and action emails in the Cashiers inbox.
- Support the business towards the achievement of the Group's strategy, goals and objectives.
Is this you?
- Studying/ looking to study AAT
- Previous experience in a similar accounts role
- Full drivers license
- Facilities to Remote Work
- Starting salary of £18,000
- Home Working equipment provided
- Opportunity to become permanent
Please contact me on or give me a call on 07990 150344 if you're interested in hearing more.