Woodrow Mercer are currently working with a boutique consultancy in Nottingham to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their team.
We are looking for a part or fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to analyse, present and communicate your findings to Board/Executive level. This will be a diverse and varied role responsible for reading and analysing a company's financial statements and be able to demonstrate the interactions between a company's P&L, cash-flow and balance-sheet, providing a deep understanding of a company's financial situation. This is a full time, permanent role, based out of Nottingham.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Gathering, interpreting and presenting analysis.
- Market analysis - producing commentary and trends.
- Ensuring client's subscriptions are produced and delivered on time.
- Bespoke requests to help clients gain the insights they need to support their strategic decision making.
- Quality assurance
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Part or fully CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - Powerpoint a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Commercial Finance understanding (P&L, balance sheet, cashflow)
- Knowledge of the Energy industry would be beneficial
- Attention to detail
The business can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to advance quickly to Consultant.
If you're interested, or know someone who would be, please apply or email me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectations.
You may also be interested in this vacancy if you are looking at Commercial Analyst or Finance Business Partner roles.