Woodrow Mercer are currently working with a boutique consultancy in Nottingham to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their team.
We are looking for a part or fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to analyse and present and communicate your findings to Board/Executive level. This will be a diverse and varied role responsible for financial modelling and market analysis as well as working with clients, producing reports and using data driven analysis to find solutions for complex problems. This is a full time, permanent role, based out of Nottingham with significant travel (up to 60%).
Key duties of this role will include:
- Financial modelling
- Market analysis
- Producing Executive/Board reports
- Working closely with clients and key stakeholders to achieve goals
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Part or fully CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - Powerpoint a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Commercial Finance understanding (P&L, balance sheet, cashflow)
- Knowledge of the Energy industry would be beneficial
- Availability to travel nationally
The business can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance/company car
- Flexible benefits scheme such as childcare vouchers, cycle to work, discounts at retailers, etc.
If you're interested, or know someone who would be, please apply or email me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectations.
You may also be interested in this vacancy if you are looking at Commercial Analyst or Finance Business Partner roles.