Imagine being able to go home after work knowing everything you have done will be having a positive impact on someone.
If this sounds good to you, join this business in South Leeds and be part of their success!
This opportunity will require a Finance Administrator. Salary wise they are offering £17,000 - £19,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Sorting, processing, and filing of supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Resolving supplier invoice / credit note queries, either with suppliers or purchasing teams.
- Reconciling supplier statements and investigating unreconciled items.
- Liaising with suppliers and our branches in an effective and timely manner.
- Creating and processing BACS runs.
- Investigating and resolving debit balances on the creditor's ledger.
- Processing customer invoices and credit notes accurately and efficiently.
- Working in conjunction with other departments to manage and resolve billing queries.
- Liaising with external suppliers and customers to supply information, and build good working relationships.
- Running system reports and actioning relevant procedures.
- Updating spreadsheets.
- Supporting other team members and providing absence cover where required.
- Project work and ad-hoc jobs as directed.
- Continued improvement of the Finance department.
Is this you:
- English and Maths GCSE grade C or equivalent
- Microsoft Excel (including use of v-lookups and pivot tables)
- Experience of using finance systems (Sage X3 experience desirable)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn and work in a flexible dynamic environment
- Ability to work as part of a small team with limited supervision
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.