Are you looking to start your journey in finance or do you have experience as a Finance Administrator Assistant?
This job can give you the study support you need to progress in your career. If you have good attention to detail and are good with numbers then this business will pay for your AAT studies.
You'll be working as a Finance Administrator based in Morley and learning from one of the best Finance Manager's in the region!
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Sales ledger duties
- Review online bank statements daily and post relevant transactions into the cashbook and nominal ledger
- Update the cash flow forecast file daily with the prior day's actual cash transactions
- Administer petty cash and cash floats, ensuring that appropriate forms are completed, receipts and/or money are returned and accounted for and that all monies and financial information are securely and appropriately stored
- Reconcile all bank accounts and petty cash monthly, and investigate and resolve any reconciling items
- Collate and review colleague expense forms and credit card statements, and post relevant transactions into the cashbook and nominal ledger
- Payroll, enter details of starters and leavers on the payroll system
- Review clocking in data on a daily basis and follow up any anomalies
- Collate details of overtime worked and liaise with departmental managers to gain overtime authorisation in time for the month end payroll
- Record details of sickness and annual leave and ensure leave is authorised where appropriate
Manage payroll queries from colleagues, resolving or escalating as necessary
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure an accurate and efficient payroll service
- Maintain knowledge of relevant payroll legislation
Is this you?
- Full training will be given on the above duties
- Knowledge of Sage 200 and Sage 50 Payroll - DESIRABLE
- Good understanding of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications - DESIRABLE
- Full study support towards the AAT
- £18,000 - £20,000
- Hours - 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Holidays 22 says (plus bank holidays)
- Free onsite parking
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.
If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry, just send me what you have and we'll go from there.