Job role: White goods engineer
Location: St. Albans
Basic salary: £24,500 – £27,500
We are currently recruiting for White Goods / Domestic Appliance Engineers within the St. Albans and surrounding area for a well-established manufacturer company within the industry.
The role: You will be responsible for attending calls in customers’ homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on manufacturer appliances, aiming for a high first-time fix rate.
- Monday to Friday 40-hour week
- Saturdays 1 in 4 (time and a half pay or day in lieu)
- Company Van with private use (fully stocked)
- Tools, uniform, full support & ongoing training
- Bonus up to £2,000 paid monthly
- Holiday 23 days rising to 28 with service
- Pension with 7% contribution.
This organization will require previous or existing experience within the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience would act as a strong advantage to your job application
- Full UK driving license
Woodrow Mercer Engineering are specialist within the industry, if you're interested in developing a career with a fast growth organization within the kitchen appliance industry, then apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively call Libby Hoban for a confidential chat 0121265445.