Field Service Engineer Photocopier/Copier
£24,000 - £29,000 pa. - + Benefits + Car
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Woodrow Mercer is looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to work for a Client based in the astonishing, staggering location of Essex.
They have been in the photocopying industry for over 30 years and are growing exquisitely.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Day to day Field Service includes:
- Repairing and servicing equipment in a professional manner, ensuring customer service skill
- Following servicing schedules and highlighting problem machines
- Installing and networking devices and software
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- 1+ years' experience Field Service Engineer, in servicing MFD/MFP printers/copiers (essential)
- Experience of working with MFD/MFP printers/copiers with Konica Minolta, Ricoh products (essential), HP, Sharp, Xerox (preferred)
- A flexible approach and "can do" attitude is essential
- Full UK driving license.
Interested? Then apply now for immediate consideration