I am currently recruiting for a UK Manufacturer who are looking to expand their team and keen to hear from experienced white goods engineers who hold valid gas qualification within the area.
Predominately working on cooking equipment and a few other electrical appliances you will be provided a full induction and initial manufacturing training up to 12 weeks plus on-going training to develop technical ability
You will be expected to work to the provided schedule and complete 6-8 service requests (max 8) per day.
Please find the package below:
- Basic salary in the region of £26,000 based on 37hrs per week
- Opportunity to earn income via overtime and bonus with potential to regularly earn circa £30,000 per annum
- If you live within 10 miles of the M25 London Weighting Allowance Applies £2,000
- Home Based – Paid door to door
- Van with private use (optional) tablet, tools, uniform, fuel cards etc.
- Auto enrolment workplace Pensions
- Company Sick pas Scheme
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus an additional service-related day at 2, 20, &20 years’ experience
- Staff Discount across all group products (Morphy Richards, Roberts Radio and Glen Dimplex)
- Access to out benefits platform which provides a wide range of benefits and discounts including Employee Assistance Program
- Lunch Allowance
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Repair, service and installation of the full range of domestic appliances
- Ensure that planned and reactive maintenance activities are carried out efficiently, ensuring a high rate of customer satisfaction.
- Be prepared to be trained on, and work on, any company product in any application as directed by Line Manager
- Identify spare parts required to carry out repair
- Investigate reasons for breakdown and recommend preventative improvements, promote continuous improvement, product feedback/customer suggestion
- Provide technical product training and basic user functionality training to customers when required
- Work within and provide a safe working environment, complying fully with Company, Legal and Customer Health & Safety requirements