Exchange Messaging Support Specialist
Professional services company are seeking a specialist to assist in the management of the technical aspects of the Exchange 2013 environment, which includes email delivery, security and database management.
You will be responsible for the delivery and performance of the email service to desktop and mobile devices.
Principle Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Daily monitoring - DAG status, message queues, service performance and interruptions, back-ups etc.
- Maintenance - undertaking patch management, volume and database management, proactive service performance management etc.
- Mail routing - internal and external SMTP routing, managing the external mail hygiene service etc.
- Service enhancements - archiving, system integrations etc.
- Governance - policies and process improvements, eDiscovery/DLP etc.
- Documentation - processes, procedures and standards; end user reference guides, FAQs and eLearning.
Core Technical Experience (Mandatory):
Excellent knowledge of Exchange Server (2010/2013), Database Availability Groups, Active Directory, Internet email platforms, networking protocols and PowerShell.
Minimum of three years' experience in delivering Microsoft Exchange 2010/13 to desktop and mobile devices in a multi-site business.
Get in touch and lets discuss in more detail